Phi Calipers : Calipers With Scale – two piece calipers with laser-etched scale in both millimetres and inches.
Phi Calipers: 6.3 inches long
Measures from 7.8 inches, down to zero change to mm
These calipers can measure right down to zero – so are useful for precise work. They are made from satin-finished stainless-steel, joined with a brass binder screw and a hand-made nut, allowing you to tighten/loosen the calipers, and which can be removed, allowing the arms to be swapped… if you want to change from millimetres to inches.
These calipers were developed specifically for cosmetic surgeons – a number of variations were trialled in partnership with Dr Kent Remington … these are the ones that work the best.
- Handmade in New Zealand
- Satin-finished solid stainless-steel – tumble-polished for 2 days
- Stainless steel machine-screws with brass inserts
- Unique hardboard or acrylic case
- Bespoke possibilities available
- Lifetime guarantee – personal service
- Shipping worldwide
- They are perfect. A nice blend of laser-cutting and hand work (I can’t imagine how they use a laser to cut shiny stainless steel) – Glen, California
- It is beautiful and will live on my workbench to be used daily as I apply the principle of the golden mean to my designing – Bob, Vermont
- Box and calipers arrived safely…very classy. Will make a great gift – Graheme, New Zealand
- The calipers are breathtakingly beautiful! I will show them off to my potter friends & teachers! – Michael, Australia
- The caliper set arrived yesterday, and they’re gorgeous!!! – Dianne, Texas
- They look and work great and I have already used them to help me design a decorative garden fence and gate – Scott, Utah
- I just got my calipers and they are totally awesome – David, Ohio
- Caliper and the box look very, very nice – Gerhard, Austria
- The calliper has turned up and its great:) – Adam, Sweden
- Received in great shape – very nice work – Scott, Texas
Why buy from Golden Mean Calipers?
Because we make the best quality Golden Mean Calipers in the world.
When you buy from us, you’re buying from the original designer, rather than a cheap, badly-made copy which will wear out quickly and reflect badly upon your business.
Everything we produce comes with a life-time guarantee… and if you have any questions, you get to talk to the original designer.
If there’s anything out of the ordinary you’d like… from bespoke logos (or materials) for the case, to specific design-requests, we’re happy to hear what you have in mind
If you have any questions – feel free to get in touch. Nick Taylor